- This event has passed.
THE MIND DECODER – 4 week online self-discovery programme
2 October - 28 October
MIND THE GAP – Authenticity is about having the mind and the heart work together, not against one another. So we do need to “mind the gap”.
The Authenticity Model (TAM) that I developed in writing THE CODE – transform your mind from the inside out, is to help you understand what authenticity means in a tangible manner and how you can put it into practice in your daily life. It also helps you mind and close that gap between the mind and the heart.
The Mind Decoder (TMD) is a 4-week online self-discovery programme specifically designed to give you the flexible time and the personal space to self-discover, reflect and explore your journey at your own pace. The TMD programme is part of the overall THE CODE programme which will be launched step-by-step and programme-by-programme in the coming months. THE CODE programme is designed and written based on the simple yet profound 3-step proven framework as laid out in the book, THE CODE.
In this 4-week TMD programme, you will be given a project(s) via email at the beginning of each week. Throughout the week, you will write down your learning, progress and insights in your journal as required. A guided and facilitated private and dedicated Facebook group page will be used as the platform for group sharing and learning. Any questions you may have at any one time can be posted on the group page. You will post your progress on the FB group page so that we can all share and support each other’s journey, and also hold each other responsible and accountable in our shared journey. After all, nothing will happen without action and accountablity.
There will be 2 webinars in this 4-week programme: 1st one at the end of the 2nd week and the 2nd one at the end of the 4th week. Each webinar will be 1.5 hour long. In the webinars, we will discuss and explore in details the progress and the learning from the last 2 weeks. These online webinars are crucial as it is through facilitated group sharing and detailed discussions we can learn and self-discover most and best.
Objectives of THE MIND DECODER programme are to:
- Create and cultivate the habit to examine and challenge your thoughts and beliefs
- Remove thoughts and limitations that don’t serve you to give space for real insights and answer for life
- Bring awareness to and shred the unconscious ingraining that you are exposed to over the years and consciously change that
- Examine and understand who you are making the decisions for and align your decision making based on your authentic self instead of “pain” or “gain”
- Understand each choice has consequences and how to make peace within yourself with your choice
- Learn and create the habit to focus on possibilities instead of limitations
- Create a clearer channel within self and understand how to connect with your heart
- Be realistic and diligent in identifying what the real possibilities and opportunities are
- Projects: weekly guided project(s) for self-discovery and reflection
- Group support: dedicated and private online platform for progress, support and sharing
- Webinars: facilitated sharing and detailed discussions every 2 weeks
- Starting Date: Monday, 2nd Oct, 2017
- 1st webinar (end of week 2): Friday, 13th Oct, 7pm-8.30pm or Saturday the 14th Oct, 2pm-3.30pm
- 2nd webinar (end of week 4): Friday, 27th Oct, 7-8.30pm or Saturday the 28st Oct, 2pm-3.30pm
- Fee: HK$3,850.00 (early bird HK$3,500.00 by 20th Sept)
*To make the programme most effective, a minimum of 4 participants is required.
**This Oct programme will be facilitated primarily in Cantonese. If you are an English speaker and would like to join this programme, please email me.
***The dates for the webinar will be decided based on the availability of the majority of the group.